Hannah’s Top Travel Links
- “If I told you the world’s biggest pig museum is in Stuttgart, would you think I was telling you a porkie? Well, I’m not. Lying to you is a loin I wouldn’t cross.” This post by Michael over at Time Travel Turtle is a must-read if you want a giggle.
- For the book-loving travellers out there: 25 Breaks for Bookworms.
- Living in or travelling to Dublin? The eternal wifi search is a common problem to all but this post will cut out the legwork: 10 Best Places in Dublin with Free Wifi.
- I wish all (or any, for that matter) plane journeys were as fun as the new Virgin America safety video makes them look. There’s a robot rap. Just saying.
- Seeing the Northern Lights dance in the sky is top on my To Do list but I know it’s not necessarily going to be as easy as booking a flight. 5 Things No One Ever Told You About the Northern Lights.
Hannah’s Top Travel Links is a weekly collection of some of the best travel-related stories that caught her eye during the week. Leave a comment if you would like to recommend a link!