Hannah’s Top Travel Links
- Benny Lewis has lived in 23 countries over the past decade and has picked up some strange habits as a result. Read about them here.
- A lot of travellers like to keep a travel journal but Linda Fairbairn does it differently. Check out the story behind her beautiful story-map journals here.
- Bush camping, or “wild camping” as Phoebe Smith calls it, is my favourite way to sleep when travelling. There’s no denying it’s not as comfortable as an actual bed but nothing beats waking up slowly as the sun comes up and stepping out of your tent to a fantastic view. Read Extreme Sleeps: How to Wild Camp here.
- Becoming a full-time travel blogger is the dream of many. Read Craig from YTravel Blog’s touching and incredibly candid story of how he went from professional athlete to bankrupt to successful blogger.
- Brendan of Brendan’s Adventures is under the spotlight in this interview. His funny travel story at the end cracked me up.
- Virtually visit 10 stunning locations used in Game of Thrones. Number 3 is the beautiful ‘silent city’ of Mdina in Malta (my current homebase).
Hannah’s Top Travel Links is a weekly collection of some of the best travel-related stories that caught her eye during the week. If you would like to recommend a link, you can leave a comment or contact Hannah here.