Hannah’s Top Travel Links
- Not sure what to do with all that leftover change from countless haggling all across the globe? Britany has come up with a great solution. Bring the Road Home: Decorate a Frame with Loose Change.
- 100 things I wish I had known before traveling. I was pretty much nodding along to every point on this list. Except for all the pairs of shoes she suggests packing. I’m a strong believer in needing no more than a pair of trainers/hiking shoes, and flip flops or pumps depending on the climate.
- I love this article by Christine at Grrrltraveler.com: Is being a female solo traveler easy?
- This excites me in the run up to my trip to Berlin next week: Big Bad Berlin, in Two Days.
- Check out the results of a recent study on how women travel solo: Going It Alone – Exploring How Women Travel
Hannah’s Top Travel Links is a weekly collection of some of the best travel-related stories that caught her eye during the week. Leave a comment if you would like to recommend a link!